Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 247: September 4, 2011

Craig & Robin & Leanna and all the kids left by 9:00 am to go to church.  It was just Mom, Dad, & me at the cabin for most of the day.  So relaxing!  I spent much of the day sitting on the porch reading and listening to my iPod.  That was after I went back to bed for a 3 hour nap.  (I needed more sleep.  All of those kids cried at one point or the other the past 2 nights.  And my ear plugs do not block out kids screaming/crying.)

The gang came back around 6, plus Jake.  Shauna, Neal, & Amanda turned up not too long after that!  We were breaking all kinds of rules.  We had more people in the cabin than you're supposed to and we had more cars parked that than you're supposed to, but nobody said boo.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment