Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 262: September 19, 2011

Tis Talk Like a Pirate Day!  Not blog like a Pirate Day, so I won't be writing in pirate speak.

I went to the eye doctor this morning.  I have to get new glasses and contacts because the astigmatism in my left eye has gotten way worse.  Wonderful.  I wanted new glasses, but they are expensive and I wasn't going to get them if my prescription was staying the same.  But it's not.  So I get new frames.  Just spending a lot more than I had hoped.  Oh, well.  Seeing is a good thing.

Worked all afternoon and then went to see "The Help" tonight.  I just finished the book on Friday.  The movie is fantastic!  It's weird to see the movie of a book right after you finish the book, though.  So many comparisons!  When it's been awhile since I have read the book, I can't remember as much.  Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment