Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38: February 7, 2011

So last I week, I impressed Juliana by looking at my iPod and listing off several good male/female Musical Theatre duets.  She wanted to know if I had a list or something so I could come up with them that quickly.  I really was just looking through my Musical genre, seeing show names, and listing off the good duets from them.

I used to have a spreadsheet on my computer that was a list of all the MT duets I knew of.  I don't know what happened to it.  So I started a new one tonight.  Just with my iTunes alone, I came up with a list of 87 duets.  No just male/female, but all kinds.  And that's JUST from my own collection.  I now have to go through musicals that I don't have on my iPod and add to the list.  Then I think I will sell it.  :)  My extensive knowledge of show tunes has to be good for something, right?  How about MONEY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment