Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41: February 10, 2011

This is what totally made my day today:

I was working at the Candlelight and an older lady called to make her reservations.  I ended up being on the phone with her for awhile, because of a confusing way her season tickets had been set up.  During the course of our conversation, she told me that the last time they had come, she had had some trouble sitting in our chairs for so long.  Now, you must understand that our chairs are VERY comfortable.  But she just needed a little more support (I didn't ask why.)  She said that after that, she told her husband "I can't give up going to the dinner theater, so I need to get a motorized chair."  And she did! 

The world needs more people like that.  Her health made it difficult for her to come to theater.  Instead of staying away, she adapted so she could keep coming!  LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment