Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163: June 12, 2011

My choir sang in church today for Ward Conference.  It turned out really well!

I set up a video camera at the theater this afternoon.  We are going to do a time lapse video of changeover from The King and I to Big River.  The video will record for 20 hours!!!  Then we'll speed up the playback so the video lasts about 5 minutes. 

The Tonys were on tonight.  I didn't want to watch it because of a show currently on Broadway, nominated for a lot, that mocks things that are sacred and holy to me.  It hurts my heart.  But it's the Tonys...and there were other things I wanted to see, so I watched.  But I was very quick with the mute button.  And I started watching late, so I was able to fast forward through their musical number.  And it won Best Musical.  *sigh*  Whatever.  I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment