Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 181: June 30, 2011

I wouldn't say today was bad...but I wouldn't say it was a good day.  I'm really glad it's over.

I had promised the director of "Annie Warbucks" that I would make copies of the script for the kids.  Well, he got me the pages numbers and stuff today, so I set out to make all the copies.  Shauna had already copied everything for herself, so I just had to use that.  Easy, right?  WRONG!!!  I couldn't find her script.  I could find the music, but not the script.  So when I copied them music, that went just fine.  However, I had to use the actual script for the copies and the copy machine was being a FREAKING PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!  I literally kicked it like three times and hit it once.  It kept copying pages in the wrong direction.  Or it would jam.  Finally, I used the printer/scanner combo to copy the main copies and then ran all the other copies on the big copier.  But then, it didn't have enough memory to run the whole thing at once, so I had to break it up into sections.  Ugh...it took FOREVER!!!  And the heat coming off the copier was INSANE!!  I was so hot!  And totally exhausted by the time I was done.  But everything's copied.  The girls can have their scripts on Saturday.

Crazy rain today!!!  Big thunderstorms!!!

Gala rehearsal tonight.  I am wondering how I'm going to learn all that music with everything else going on.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment