Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 165: June 14, 2011

The theme for the day was:  Stress.  Okay, that's not totally true.  The theme for the late afternoon/early evening was Stress.  Work was actually kinda boring.  It was slow, which is typical for tech week.  Many people wait until the show opens before they get their reservations.  I spent the morning working the time-lapse video of changeover.  22 hours of video that needs to sped up to be 6 or 7 minutes.  Easier said than done.  I don't think I have the right software.  Crap.

The stress came when I found out that the rehearsal schedule had changed for this evening.  I had thought that I would have until 8:00, but it turned out that I only had until 6:30 before I had to be at rehearsal.  I had several things to do for LOT.  I got as much done as I could, but I still have to go in tomorrow, when I once again have rehearsal starting at 6:30.   Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment