Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 281: October 8, 2011

Gala Day!!!  I slept in until 9:30 (which took some forcing, since I was wide awake at like 6:30.  For no apparent reason!)

I pretty much chilled all day.  I wasn't feeling 100% great and I needed my energy for tonight!

The LOT Gala, Everybody Loves Puccini, was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!  We almost completely sold out the house, which never happens!  There are also only a few silent auction items left!  Huzzah!!!

My duet went well.  We sounded good and only rewrote a few of the words.  ;)  Emily and Rebekah both did very well in the stage debuts.  It's a good thing all of their stuff was in the second half, because I don't think they would have made it through Act 2.

Ahhhh....now the Gala is over.  I can prepare to start focusing on Scrooge!

No comments:

Post a Comment