Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 299: October 26, 2011

What a crazy day!  I drove out to the theater in the snow.  The roads weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be, but it was still a little on the scary side.  We had phones, internet and power at first.  But the phones and internet went out around noon and then we lost power a little after 1.  Dave sent me home at 2 and Jon was supposed to call me when the power came back on.  It came back on at 3:30, but Jon didn't think it was too busy, so he didn't call me.  Rehearsal was cancelled, though, so I got the afternoon off!  I would have stayed in for the night, but I had a temple recommend interview at the Stake Center at 7:40.  So I ventured out into the cold.  The roads are mostly dry, so it wasn't bad.  Just c-c-c-COLD!!!!

We didn't have internet at the house all afternoon, which isn't that big of a deal, but it drove me a little nuts!  It was weird not having access to the internet!!  But it's back on tonight!  Just in time for me to go to bed!  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment