Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 304: October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!  I didn't have a costume this year, which is kind of a bummer.  I've been busy...and sick.  And I didn't go to any parties or anything.  So it would have been a waste of money.  So I just said that I was dressed as a working actor with a sinus infection.

I went to the doctor for the sinus infection.  Then I went to work.  Then I went to pick up my prescription, and discovered that the pharmacy was out of it.  Really?!  They couldn't call and tell me?!  So I had to drive all the way across town to the other King Soopers.  Then I had to do my grocery shopping there and I couldn't find everything!!  It's set up totally different than the north King Soopers!  I just had to wander around until I found everything.  So annoying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment