Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104: April 14, 2011

Welcome to Springtime in the Rockies!  It snowed last night!  Very wet and very heavy.  So basically slush.

My day started off not so good because of the snow.  I broke a windshield wiper (I should know better than to try to let the wipers take care of wet, heavy snow.)  When I went to the post office, I rolled down the window to mail something...and slush fell into the car.  I tried to wipe it off and succeeded in soaking my glove.  Then I went to Dazbog to get some hot chocolate.  As I walked out of there, some snow fell on my head and down my shirt!  I thought that I had wiped it off my head, but when I got to the theatre and walked in, it melted and dripped down my face!!!  And that was like 10 minutes after I left Dazbog!!  Crazy!!

I'm hoping this was the last snowfall of the season.  I am SO OVER winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment