Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 113: April 23, 2011

I went and rescued Shauna at Goodwill today.  She bought a small couch and it wouldn't fit in her car.  So I had to drive over and get the truck and then go over to get the couch. 

We saw the Fort Collins Stake production of "Savior of the World:  His Birth and His Resurrection" today.  Craig was playing Eli, one of the shepherds.  Wow, that is such a powerful show.  I cried several times.  There were things that I liked better from when we did the show three years ago, and some things that I liked better today.  Overall, a good show!!   I had Emily on my lap for most of the show...and it's a long show!  She kept fidgeting and I would tell her something that was going to happen.  She kept saying "How did you know that?"  and I kept saying "Because I've done this show before!!"  It was pretty funny!

Now I can't stop watching "The Ten Commandments" on TV.  There's just something about Charleton Heston and Yul Brenner.  I turned it off for awhile, but now I'm watching it again!!!!  There's still 45 minutes left...I'm going to make myself turn it off.  I don't need to watch this movie every time it's on TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment