Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 114: April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Today started out with choir practice early...which only 3 people showed up for.  So we didn't practice early.  But everyone else showed up at the normal time.  And we sang very well in Sacrament Meeting.  It was a nice arrangement of "He is Risen."  I think hightailed it to the Stake Center to sing with the Bison Ridge Ward choir.  They needed a little extra help...and I really should be going to that ward anyway.  Maybe soon.

I went up to Wellington tonight to watch the kids so that Robin could go see "Savior of the World" again.  We had a "pajama party", even though I wasn't wearing pajamas.  (10 points to me for getting the girls to put the pajamas on early without a fight!!)  We danced around to "Bye Bye Birdie", read stories, and watched "The Amazing Race."  Once the kids were all in bed, I watched "Doubt."  Great movie!!

Mildly scary drive home in the rain (not as bad as last Thursday!!)  Now if I could just get totally better to I can sing well at my auditions this coming weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment