Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91: April 1, 2011

A full day today!  Started out meeting Shauna at Target so that we could get the bridal shower present for Amanda.  They didn't have what we wanted at the Loveland Target, so we went to the Fort Collins one.  Got it there.  It's gonna be EPIC!!!  Then we went up to Wellington and took the kids (well, the three older ones) out to lunch at McDonalds.  That was a lot of fun!  The girls got George all the way up into the top the play place.  It was the funniest thing.  He smushed his face up on the plastic and we started laughing.  Then he started laughing.  So funny!!!

Worked in the afternoon.  I got a walk in.  I was wearing my new "Shape Ups" shoes today!  I needed to go to the bank, so I just walked there from Juliana's.  It's easier to walk than drive to that bank because there's no direct route to get there by car!

Tonight I sang at the Art Space event.  The Art Lab is in part of Almosta Merchantile and we did a LOT thing there tonight.  I sang the Habanera from Carmen.  It was fun!!

Weird...as of today I have lived here for 1 year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment