Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 308: November 4, 2011

No, THIS was the worst day after.  I woke up around 6, feeling really sick.  I went into the bathroom to try and throw up.  That didn't happen, but then I couldn't get off the floor.  When I finally made it back to bed, I slept until noon.  I completely forgot my doctor's appointment and my chiropractic appointment.  Ugh!!!!  I feel like I lost a whole day again.

I got out of rehearsal, and Shauna came and took me to Urgent Care.  The doctor thinks that the sores are Aphthous Ulcers and that they are caused by a virus.  She put me on an anti-viral like I had the first time.  She said there is a big sore on my throat.  She swabbed it, but it didn't show anything.  I'm also supposed to stop the antibiotic that I'm on for my sinus infection.  I'd been told I could possibly have an allergic reaction to it, even though I hadn't had it before.  That's what might be causing this, but it's odd because it's obviously a virus.

I HAVE to go to rehearsal tomorrow.  We are running Act 1!!!!!!!  GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dad and 3 missionaries came and gave me a blessing, though, so it'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment