Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 324: November 20, 2011

What a day!  I set my alarm for 7 am, so that I could hit snooze a few times before I got up.  Then I was wide awake at 6:40.  Really?!  Ugh....

Got to choir on time, got to stay for all but the last 5 minutes of church, and then it was off to the theater!!

I'm sure I'll eventually get "Getting Ready for the Show" down to a science, but today was a little crazy.  I had to work Will Call, which is fine, but having to go upstairs at 1:30 is a little crazy.  Not everyone has arrived by then, and my focus switches from "Box Office" to "Show" and I forget stuff.  Ugh...  But I got ready in just enough time.  I'm sure it will get easier!!!  Gosh, I hope so!

The show went fine.  I'm getting better at the hard stuff, but it's still a challenge.  I guess it's a good thing it's a challenge.  Keeps me from getting complacent!

Went to Shauna's for dinner and to catch up on TV shows.  We watch 3 episodes of "The Amazing Race" and 2 episodes of "Bones." 

I am so tired, and so sore, but this week really has been great.  Exhausting, but great!

No comments:

Post a Comment