Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 328: November 24, 2011

Today has been a great Thanksgiving!  I got up early to watch the Macy's Parade, only to find out that "Anything Goes" was performing on CBS and I missed it.  Then channel 9 went out on my TV, so I missed the Broadway shows they had.  But that was really the low point of the day.

Shauna, Melissa, & I went to see Breaking Dawn.  I ended up liking it better than I thought I would.  I have high expectations for Part 2!

Got my potatoes done just in time for dinner, and they turned out really good!  I have named them "Angela's Block Your Arteries Mashed Potatoes."  They had no milk in them, but they did have about a quart of sour cream!  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

All of dinner was great!  I ate SO MUCH!!!!  But it was worth it, and I'll be burning it all off this weekend.  We've got another weekend of shows coming up, starting tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment