Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 331: November 27, 2011

Got up waaaaay too early.  Didn't make it on time for choir, but made it on time for church.  I had to give a talk.  I was given the subject of "A Sermon on the Mount Topic."  Gah!  Kinda broad.  But I decided on Matthew 5:48:  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.  I think the talk went pretty well.  Hard subject, but I think I got my point across...that trying is perfection.  And we won't reach eternal perfection in this lifetime!

The show went pretty well.  I'm having a great time!!

We went to Brian & Steph's for dinner and Sunday Night Pirates.  There were a bunch of accidents on the Interstate.  Took forever to get there!  But we had yummy food and a lot of fun playing Pirates Cove and Life Twists and Turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment