Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 216: August 4, 2011

I got a little bit of cleaning done this morning, as well as one load of laundry.  Then it was off to the park for lunch with Robin & the kidlets.  That's right...I had the DAY OFF!!!!  What IS that?!?! 

Then I took Rebekah to see Winnie the Pooh at the Cinemark.  I had taken just Emily to a movie last month, so now it was Becky's turn.  We had a lot of fun!  After the movie (which is super cute), we went to McDonalds to get some ice cream sundaes.

As I was driving back home, I saw a kid walk across the main street in Wellington wearing a complete bunny costume.  In the middle of the summer.  What?!?!  Weirdest thing I've probably ever seen, and I've seen some weird stuff.

Back at home, I finished cleaning my room.  I still have some stacks of papers to sort through, by my desk is cleaned off enough to start scrapbooking.  And my shoes are all on their rack (at least for now!)

Gala rehearsal went pretty well.  The altos are dropping like flies.  Ugh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment