Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 239: August 27, 2011

This morning I got up early (which I hate doing on Saturday, especially when I was up late the night before!)  I was out the door by 8:30, earlier than I ever leave anymore!  But it was all for a good cause.  I went to Wellington to pick up George and Rebekah.  I was going to take both of them to the Corn Roast today.  Well, Becky fell down the stairs (she was dancing on the stairs!!!) and possibly broke her arm.  So she had to be taken to the doctor.  So, I took George! 

We picked up Mom and headed for the Old Fairgrounds Park.  It was SO HOT THERE!!!!!  But we found some shade and listened to the Loveland High Marching Band play.  Then we heard the girls from Annie Warbucks do a couple of numbers.  Very cute!  Then we braved the crowds in search of food.  We couldn't get George to eat or drink anything, and it was SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!  So we packed up and headed back to Wellington.

Becky possibly has a hairline fracture on her right arm.  They won't know for sure until Monday when the Radiologist can look at the X-Ray.  But she's got a splint for now.  And the stairs have been declared a "No Dancing Zone".

I'm exhausted tonight!  Being out in the heat really saps your energy!   I've pretty much been laying around every since I got home!  But it was a good, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment