Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 232: August 20, 2011

I wish I could have slept in this morning, but alas....  Also, I'm tired of waking up at 2 am to take Tums.  Stupid acid reflux.  I hate you.

I was almost late to work today because of a traffic jam on 1-25.  I wasn't on the interstate, but I was on the frontage road (as I always am...that's how I get to work!) and cars were backed up on there, too.  I swear, people get dumber in traffic jams.

Work was pretty uneventful.  Just another day of answering the phones and telling people "I'm sorry, we're sold out tonight.  You should have bought your tickets weeks ago!"  Oh, well...  Big River closes tomorrow and then it's Annie Warbucks time!

Came home and spent the evening cross stitching and scrapbooking.  I always watched Pride and Prejudice.  One of my favorite movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment