Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 225: August 13, 2011

My day started out SUPER DUPER EARLY!!!  I was out the door by 6:45 am so that I could go to the temple this morning.  I arrived there just a little after 8 and was told I'd have to do the 9 o'clock session.  Well, the 8:30 wasn't as full as they thought, so I got onto that one!  The temple was CRAZY BUSY today, because they are closing until the beginning of October to do some repairs.

My drive to work was less than great.  I got stuck in a massive traffic jam between Longmont and Berthoud.  I was 1/2 an hour late for work!!!

Work was good.  The last two weekends of a show is when everyone decides they need to come, so the phones are usually fairly busy.  Wasn't too bad today, though.  Plus, Emily & Rebekah were there today, so that was fun!  They watched movies on our laptops in Shauna's office until Craig came to pick them up.

I finally saw the cast list for Scrooge!  I'm super excited!  This is going to be a great show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment