Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 60: March 1, 2011

I watched two versions of the same movie, one after another tonight.  I got the DVD of the Masterpiece version "A Room with a View".  I really liked it up until the end, which was horribly depressing!  I was reading some of the viewer reviews on Netflix, and people were saying that it didn't hold a candle to the movie from the 1980s that won all kinds of Academy Awards.  It was available for instant viewing on Netflix, so I watched it.  The end wasn't depressing, but I liked the other one better (except for the horrible ending, which I discovered was not in the book!)

The fact that I have time to watch 2 versions of the same movie in a row proves that I have no life.  The fact that I would actually do such a thing proves that I'm a nerd.  Yep...that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment