Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68: March 9, 2011

It's my birthday!!!  If only I felt better.  Ugh.  My throat isn't hurting as bad today, but just feel....well, for lack of a better word:  blah.

I had the day off, so I took it easy this morning.  Then I went to lunch with my mom and dad.  We went to the Hob Nob.  I love it there.  Such good food, and that cream puffs are to DIE FOR!!!

I spent the afternoon at home.  I got my talk written for Sunday.

Then Shauna and I went to see the movie "Gnomeo and Juliet."  Cute movie!  Loved the Shakespeare references.  We went to Chili's after that.  I was still stuffed from lunch, so I didn't eat much.

Except for being sick, today was a pretty good day!  Got a lot of birthday wishes on Facebook, which is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment