Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84: March 25, 2011

I found out today that I was not cast in Big River.  How did I find out?  Dave handed me a list of people to call to thank them for auditioning for the show but that they had not been cast.  My name was on the list.  How depressing!  I hadn't expected to get it, but still...what a bummer!!

The good news is that I found out a couple of hours before that about Up in Lights' summer show.  The Sound of Music!  I've done that show twice, once as an actor and one was the Assistant Director/Technical Director.  I'm excited to audition for this one.  I enjoy working with Up in Lights.

Tonight was the final dress rehearsal for The King and I.  I didn't watch the show (because I'm going tomorrow night), but I stayed after work to eat the food!  It's always a food tasting/buffet for the cast and staff on Final Dress night, mainly so the servers can taste all the food.  There are some very yummy things on the menu for this show!  :)

An up and down kind of day, but overall I'm feeling okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment