Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89: March 30, 2011

I got up REALLY early this morning and went to the temple.  We left at 7 am and got down there by a little after 8:30.  Not bad for a weekday!  (It helps that we took 76 to 70 to C470...much better than 25!)

Worked this afternoon.

Went for a walk after dinner tonight.  Two times around the loop!  It's .7 miles to go around once, and that takes 15 minutes.  I went around twice.  I got those Sketchers Shape-Ups that are supposed to make walking a work out.  I'm going to try to walk a lot more.  I need to lose some weight!

1 comment:

  1. Got up rather early this morning to get to the temple for an 11am temple session.

    Worked this afternoon. (After school jazz rehearsal.)

    Went for a walk after dinner for about an hour. I was so glad that it had stopped raining. Unfortunately, no assistance from cool shoes.

    Sorry, I couldn't resist after reading yours, I thought wait a minute, that sounds familiar!

    ReplyDelete