Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 72: March 13, 2011

It's been a long day.  It started off with me sleeping in, thanks to Daylight Savings Time.  I tried to get to bed early so that I would wake up on time, but alas, I woke up at 8:30 am.  I needed to leave early for church, so that caused the morning to be a little rushed.  But I made it to church on time and got the stuff done that I needed to get done before choir.

I gave a talk in church today.  My first since December of 2007!  I think it turned out pretty well.  It was on preparing during the week to take the Sacrament, so that it's a more meaningful experience.

We had the birthday dinner for Emily and I tonight.  I had to leave early because I had to be to the theater by 6 pm for Big River callbacks.  I think I did okay.  I made it through the dance portion virtually unscathed and I did well on the singing portion.  I didn't get to stick around for the reading, but that's not always a bad sign.  I guess I'll find out the outcome in a couple of days.  Either way, I felt good about my audition.  And that's all that really matters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment