Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 185: July 4, 2011

We arrived at 2J Ranch at 4:00 am!  Looooooong drive!!!!  Mom & Alton were up and waiting for us on the porch!!  We went right to bed and I was up by 8:30 am.  Oi, what a restless night!!!

We went to the Scout breakfast at the church, then came back to the farm.  When we went back for the 4th of July parade.  When we got back, we had a great lunch.  I met one of Dad's cousins on the Olsen side that I've never met before.

My allergies started acting up, so I went inside and ended up falling asleep on the couch.  I slept for about 2 hours and that gave me my 2nd wind for the night.

We had purchased some fireworks in Wyoming and we had a lot of fun setting them off out by the road.  Emily got freaked out a little, but the other kids liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment