Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 187: July 6, 2011

Last 1/2 day on the farm.  We had a great breakfast and got packed up.  We left for Utah around 1:00 pm.  We arrived at Peggy & Henry's house and then we kind of scattered.   Neal & Amanda went to Salt Lake to meet a friend of Neal's from his mission.  Craig, Robin, & the kids went to Salt Lake to visit Robin's aunt.  Shauna and I went to see the show "Civil War" in Centerville.  (Peg & Henry had the tickets for that night and couldn't exchange them, so they gave them to us!)  The show was okay.  I was a little disappointed.  It wasn't as emotionally engaging as I felt it could have been.  The music was good, and one song I really loved.  But overall, it wasn't that great.

I don't like driving in Utah, but I drove Peg & Henry's car to Centerville, because Shauna left her driver's license in her car and it was on it's way to Salt Lake!  But it really wasn't that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment