Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 209: July 28, 2011

Sleeping in...how great it is!!  I got my laundry done.  (Shoot...I just remembered that I didn't put it away.  It's all over my bed.  *sigh*)

Worked all afternoon.  Didn't eat lunch.  I need to stop doing that...the not eating lunch thing.

Drove around all over the place trying to find cheap avocados.  No such luck.  I finally got them 4 for $5.  That's way too expensive.  Boo!!!

Found out that I for sure made callbacks for Scrooge.  I'm called back for Ensemble.  Meaning...I need to do really well in the dance audition on Sunday night.  Fat chance of THAT happening.  Plus, I've seen who I'm up against.  They have ALL been cast there before.  And they can all dance.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy thoughts, happy thought, happy thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment