Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 206: July 25, 2011

This has been a really long day!!!  I can usually sleep in on Monday mornings, but I had a hair appointment at 9 am, so I had to get up early!

So, I got my hairs did.  I now have bangs!  I've been thinking about them for awhile and decided to just go for it!  If I don't like it, I'll just grow them out.  No biggie!

I found out last night that I had to have a meeting at 5:00 today, so that meant that I had to reschedule my Scrooge audition.  I was supposed to audition at 5:25, and that obviously wasn't going to work.  Since I've been looking at the audition sign-up sheet pretty much every day for 2 weeks, I knew when the openings were, so I just went out to the theater early.  I was able to do my audition at about 1:45.  I think it went pretty well!  Peter already asked me to come to call backs, so that's a good sign.  I'm going to have to miss Grandpa's birthday dinner to go, though.  That's a bummer.

Once I got done at the theater, I went home and changed and then went to work for the rest of the afternoon.  Then I went grocery shopping and went home.  It's been really nice to just sit here at my desk all evening, doing nothing.  I haven't "done nothing" in a long time.  I've missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment