Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 203: July 22, 2011

Worked all day.  I kept thinking it was Saturday.  Weird.

2nd weekend of The Sound of Music.  I had a brain fart onstage during my scene with Maria in the bedroom.  I'm supposed to be straightening the curtains while I'm talking to her.  Well, she was talking and I was supposed to cut her off, but I was focused on the curtains (because Britni had told me to make sure they looked okay.)  Suddenly, I realized that Cathy was trailing off and I said the first thing that came to mind, which was my previous line.  NOT the line I was supposed to say.  There was silence for what seemed like a millennium, but was actually probably about 3 seconds.  Then I said my correct line and we moved on.  UGH!!!  I hate it when that happens.  Especially when it's being filmed.  Which it was tonight.  Luckily, Mikeal told me that he would edit in the same scene from last week when I did it right.  Thank GOODNESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment