Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 188: July 7, 2011

We left from Peg & Henry's house at 8:30 am.  We immediately got stuck in a massive traffic jam on I-15. It took us 45 minutes to get to I-84, when it normally should have taken like 5.  Turns out that there was a guy trying to jump off a bridge above the interstate in Riverdale.  They shut the road down completely, so traffic just crawled.  When we drove by, we saw the cops trying to talk the guy down!

Once we got onto I-84, we got stuck in more slow traffic, which was a residual effect from the I-15 jam.  Once we finally broke free of that, Amanda drove super fast and we got out of there quick!  It ended up taking us over 8 hours to get home and it normally takes about 7 or so.  Ugh...so much time in the car today!!

I finally got home after 6 pm and I had a rehearsal at 7.  I haven't even unpacked my stuff yet.  I don't know that I'll even get to that until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment