Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 337: December 3, 2011

Our first double show day!  Thankfully, I was feeling a lot better today...despite a lingering, non-productive, tickly cough.

I got to the theater early for Will Call, and there was nothing really to do.  So I stood around a lot, and washed a few windows.  But once people started showing up (way too early, of course), it was just go go go for the rest of the day!

Once the show got over with, I helped Jon with a few things for the evening Will Call and then did the seating chart for tomorrow.  I didn't get to eat dinner until after 6.  So much for a break in between shows, but oh, well.  Things have to get done!

Both shows went well.  Always little interesting things that happen, just to keep us on our toes.  But doubles are so hard!  Energy is a huge problem, but we pushed through and made it!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment