Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 360: December 26, 2011

Today has been a really fun day!  I had the day off, as did Shauna and Craig, so we took the kids sledding at the amphitheater.  It was so much fun!  The sun was out and so it really wasn't too cold at all.  I actually got a little hot!  I didn't think the kids would last for very long, but they loved it!  I think George loved it the most.  I really think that he will be a snowboarder someday, taking after his Uncle Neal.  Craig took Ben down the hill once, but he didn't like it very much.  Maybe next year...

We went back to Mom & Dad's and I pretty much spent the rest of the day there.  Craig and Robin left to go do some shopping, so I watched a movie with the kids.

I'm super tired now, which is always the sign of a good day.  Okay...usually the sign of a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment