Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 338: December 4, 2011

This day felt just as busy as yesterday!!  And I only had ONE show!

I missed church today because I slept in a little bit and then didn't feel good.  This darn cough is a real pain.  It won't get worse, but it won't go away!  WHAT THE HECK?!

Will Call was a little crazy today.  So many people showed up early.  It was nuts in the lobby for a little while.

The show went well.  I was so tired, but I can really muster up the energy to get through the scenes, especially the dance numbers.

After the show was call backs for Oklahoma!  My dancing was...schmeh.  That's about the gist of it.  My singing was okay.  I was losing my voice after the show, but I still managed to the hit the F.

The day wasn't over once I was done at call backs.  No sirree!  I sang "Gesu Bambino" at Juliana's studio recital.  I was last on the program.  I felt a little off at the beginning, but I settled in and nailed the high G at the end!  Sounded great!  I'm excited to sing this in the Lakeside Ward on Christmas Day!

The day is now over.  I just took some Tylenol PM and I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep for as long as I can.  My feet hurt.  My joints all hurt. I'm just plain EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment