Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 339: December 5, 2011

Ah, waking up refreshed....it doesn't happen much anymore.  Too bad I have to take Tylenol PM in order for it to happen.  And I never take that 2 days in a row!

Still coughing...so I went to the doctor today.  The good news is that Dr. Culver said that the tongue sores are not an allergic reaction.  That means I can keep eating peanuts and I can go back on the antibiotic that will hopefully eliminate this sinus infection that apparently never went away.  However, the bad news is that the tongue thing is definitely a virus that will probably be a problem for awhile.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!  But he prescribed me an antiviral that will help prevent them from coming back.  We'll see.

I also went to the chiropractor today.  He adjusted my neck with me laying on my back instead of sitting in the chair.  It moves so much better that way, so I'm hoping I can get through the rest of Scrooge without any pain!

Worked all afternoon, but the internet was down, so I couldn't get as much done as I needed to.  Funny how much I depend on the internet!  I didn't even HAVE the internet until I was in college!

I  have to give Craig's car back on Wednesday, so I have to buy a car and QUICK!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment