Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365: December 31, 2011

What a day!  I tried to get my laundry done before I went to work, but that didn't happen.  So I have a pile of unfolded laundry to greet me in the new year.  Huzzah.

Went to work and got a call as I was pulling into the parking lot that I need to play in Primary tomorrow!  I am subbing for the other pianist, and I hadn't been planning on playing until next week!  Had to find the music and FAST!

Got a call that my chiropractor passed away.  Total shock!!!!!!  Sad day...  :(

The final performance of "Scrooge" was fantastic!  I have had a marvelous time doing this show!  I wish it could have lasted longer!  I really hope to be able to perform on the Candlelight stage again soon!!!!!

Dance party in the lobby of the theater at midnight, with just the few of us who were left.  So funny!!
I can't believe I have met the goal of doing a blog for every single day of the year 2011.  I will not be continuing this in 2012.  My regular blog will continue, but this blog is done!  Go me!!  I don't know if anyone read any of these posts, but it has been kind of therapeutic to write them.
You can read my regular blog: Angela's Rambles or find me on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/musicaangelica or follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/musicaangelica

Thanks and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment