Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 358: December 24, 2011

Ahhhhhh.....my first day off in a very long time!  I still had to get up kind of early, as there was much to do.  But I didn't have to go to either job and I didn't have a show!

I practiced with Mom & Jaclyn at the church.  Then I went over to Mom & Dad's.  I helped Mom with the turkey then pretty much chilled for the afternoon.

Oh, but the funniest thing happened!  I needed some windshield washer fluid in my car, but I kept forgetting to go get some.  Dad said that I could use some that he had just bought.  I started pouring and apparently I had been completely out....because I used it all!  I felt bad so I immediately went out to K-Mart and bought some more.  I hadn't wanted to go shopping on Christmas Eve (since every store is an absolute ZOO) but it all worked out.  I got the steering wheel cover that I needed and some cute holiday marshmallows.

Christmas Eve was at Donna & Randy's house.  We did fondue, which was really fun.  We had a TON of food and I was sitting right by one of the fondue pots with cheese.  I think I ate WAY too much of that cheese.  Oy....  The chocolate fountain was fun, too, but no one would let me stick my face in it.  Guess I won't be checking that off my bucket list for awhile.

We played Minute to Win It and it was so much fun!  I had to put a cookie on my forehead and use my facial muscles to get it into my mouth.  I didn't get it, but I got pretty close.  Shocking that I have strong facial muscles, right?  No.

All in all, a great Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment