Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 359: December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!

The day started early, as church started at 9:30 am.  We had choir before that.  But seriously, the best way to spend Christmas morning is to go to 2 Sacrament Meetings that both have incredible music programs!!  In Bison Ridge, the choir sang "Still, Still, Still" and "Silent Night".  I had a solo on the 5th (yes, 5th) verse.  I then hurried across town so that I could get to the Lakeside Ward.  I sang "Gesu Bambino" in that ward.  That went well.  I wasn't happy with my high G, but I think I'm the only one that knew it was a little wonky.

We did presents at Mom & Dad with everybody.  And ate a bunch of food.

Then we had dinner at Donna & Randy's.  The stuffed mushrooms were A-MAZ-ING!!!!

Great day today!  I do love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment