Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 352: December 18, 2011

I hit snooze a few too many times this morning and didn't make it up in time to be ready to get to church on time for choir.  But I made it on time for church!!

I need a new wig cap and I left church early so that I could swing by Sally's Beauty Supply on the way to the theater.  Guess what!  Sally's doesn't open until NOON on Sundays!  I was 40 minutes early.  I couldn't wait around, so I went to Target and they don't have wig caps.  Ugh.  I walked all the way in there in 3 inch heels.  Ugh.  That's what I get for skipping out on church to go to the store on Sunday.

The show went well.  I can't believe that there are only 6 shows left!!  I'm not ready for Scrooge to be over, but I'm ready for it to be done.  Does that make sense?  If it doesn't, then you have never been in a show that lasts more than a 2 or 3 weekends.

Came home to crash for the evening (after getting pulled over on 57th St. for speeding.  I only got a warning, though!  Bless that nice cop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment